Jobs @ Barni's
Join the Barni's Family!
Assistant Store Manager- Huddersfield
36 hours per week (weekday, weekend & EVENING work/11.30pm close)
Starting at £21,500+ salary can be discussed depending on experience
We would love to find the right individual to aide our successful operation of our dessert store in Huddersfield. We are looking for a person with excellent customer service and previous supervisory/management experience within a café/coffee shop/similar environment to manage the day to day running of the business and if working predominantly in the evening doesn’t scare you, then keep on reading. You will be responsible for navigating the team, stations, tasks, stock, and customer experience every shift: managing multiple busy apps such as Just Eat, our app, Uber Eats, collections, phone orders, and sit-ins!
About you – Qualities you’ll need to have
- Management or Supervisory experience from a very similar background (at least 6months+)
- A natural desire with a commercial mind to drive sales and use your personality to meet high customer expectations and keep repeat business and generate new business
- You’ll have bucket-loads of passion and energy to inspire, lead and develop your buddies. (team members)
- You’ll be hungry to learn and develop and ready to grow Barni’s.
- You’ll have the expertise to nurture and lead your team at Barni’s.
- As we recognise this role requires more than someone to just ‘manage’. We need that personality to shine and be ready for work!
Apply now by sending us a great reason why you feel you fit the bill, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed along the way so we would advise you to submit an application as soon as possible if you are interested.
Pay: From £21,500.00 per year